| General Terms and Conditions
As the maufacturer of Jordak products worldwide, Jordak will handle all warranty related affairs.
- The product is guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts. Defects that occur, under normal use and care will be replaced at our discretion, solely at our option with no charge for parts or labor.
- Jordak reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part, rather than repair it. Replacement of the Product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
- The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory laws.
- The Warranty is NOT transferable to a new owner, in the event of sale of the Product.
Proof of Purchase
- This product has been manufactured to the highest quality standards and is warranted to the original purchaser. This warranty is not transferable.
- Please keep your purchase invoice as proof of purchase and as proof of the date on which the purchase was made. The purchase invoice must be presented when making a claim under this warranty. If in the event the receipt of purchase is not presented, then this warranty is invalid.
Replacement during Warranty Period
- Under normal warranty conditions the product must be returned to Jordak. Please contact Jordak prior to returning any defective merchandise. Merchandise returned without authorization will be refused. We will not accept or pay any freight collect charges for any unauthorized shipment.
- Please ensure that the product is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. Also make sure you have included an explanation of the problem.
- In the event that the goods requiring repair under warranty, the owner is responsible for the cost of transportation to and from Jordak. Goods are shipped at the owner’s risk.
General Exclusions and Limitations
- This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts. All defective products or parts will be replaced.
- This warranty does not cover any defect caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorized by Jordak.
- The warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, acts of God, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product.
- This warranty does not cover damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the owner, unless otherwise specified in these warranty conditions.
- Jordak will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Product or parts.
- Jordak will provide refund ONLY to original purchaser.
- Jordak excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
This warranty information was last updated on January 28, 2018.